Sunday, September 11, 2005

9/11 Thoughts

When I think of September 11, 2001, my heart goes out to those who are grieving losses from that day.

But at the same time my thoughts are for everyone who are grieving the death of a loved one regardless when that passing occured. Also my thoughts are for those who are grieving the loss of a pet.

Grief is a universal emotion that knows no national or cultural boundaries.

But let us all honor our loved ones who are physically no longer with us by affirming life.

2 comments:

Ilene said...

Bob, this is the right day for all those kinds of thoughts! I have to say that I didn't remember about 9/11 when I woke up today. The date wasn't on my mind and it didn't register what day it was until I heard them talking about it on NPR. That's an indication of too much work and not enough time for reflection on my part!

Joshua said...

it's difficult to be mourning another national tragedy this time of year