Friday, June 15, 2012

Shanghai People Watching

I am currently house sitting at my Dad's place while he and Nancy are traveling in China. The following is from his recent email.
-Roger Frank

To the Museum
Shanghai Museum
We took a 40 minute subway train to the Shanghai Museum which gave me an up close chance to people watch. While waiting on the platform two teenage girls were standing nearby. One wore a white tee shirt with large black bold letters "Why Not Love". She declined to be photographed. But later I snapped her photo on the train.

Another T-Shirt
Later in the day on the busy street another teenager's tee shirt read "I Didn't"  It's common to see shirts and sweaters with English words which makes me wonder does the wearer understand the meaning of them?

By the way all the streets are very busy, filled with people.
-Bob


Photo by CyeZ,  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Shanghaimuseumexterior.jpg

No comments: