Sunday, September 09, 2007

Answers.com On The Blog

Check out the box on the right side, bottom of the Home page. There you will find a box to get your answer. I know what you're saying, answer to what? Well to just about anything. Perhaps you find a word you need a definition. Just copy the word in the Answers.com box and get the definition and much more for some words. If you want to go to their home page then click on Answers.com on the box.

Also, I've been hooked on Answers.com for most of the year. Firefox is my browser and one of the add-ons is Answers. So wherever I am on the computer and need a definition or more information on a person or event then I put the cursor on the word press ALT and right click. That action takes me to Answers.com to give me the information.

Go HERE to see Answers.com tools for your browser or blog.

1 comment:

Joared said...

I prefer Firefox, too. Answers.com is a good source for just what you said -- answers. 'Spose someone has one called "Questions?" Guess that's all the rest of us.